Events > QLD
Networks for Distributed Generation Course
This event has been postponed until early 2012
contact The Meetings Manager for more information or to register interest.
The Electric Energy Society of Australia in cooperation with Prescient Associates Ltd presents...
Speaker: Geoffrey Hensman
EESA and Prescient Associates Ltd present the opportunity to attend a 2 day course conducted by Geoffrey Hensman. The courses will be run in Sydney on 8/9 November and Brisbane on 16/17 November.
The in depth lectures will include:
- The role of distribured generation
- Characteristics of generator systems - synchronous & asynchronous
- International connection guides
- Generator protection
- Interface with distribution companies
- Generator earthing
- Prime movers - wind turbines & chp
- The future including Smart Grids
Who should attend:
- Engineering professionals working within the electricity industry and practising distribution, transmission and generation engineers;
- Engineers and engineering managers from the industrial and commercial sectors operating distributed generators;
- Engineering managers with responsibility for distributed generation installations, policy and strategy; and
- New graduates and trainees.
This course will provide engineers with invaluable continuing professional development as they are appropriate for the enhancement of technical competence and are relevant for your professional development. As a guide, and when coupled with post course reading, each two day course should provide 32 hours of CPD credit.
Please click here to download the brochure.
CLICK HERE to download a registration form.